Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog Post #6


My favorite Geology topic was the rock cycle. This is my favorite topic because like how rocks form and change. Rocks are always changing from one type to another. I also like how all rocks are different. Some rocks are dark and shiny and some are light and rough.

My favorite Meteorology topic is the clouds. I learned a lot more about clouds in this section. I like how there are many types of clouds and how they look. I also like that you can tell what the weather is going to be like by the clouds.

My favorite Astronomy topic is the galaxies. I just really like how the different galaxies look. My favorite galaxy is the spiral because I like how it looks like a swirl of light and stars.

I think that I got a really good grade on the exam because I studied and tried hard on the test. There is nothing that I would have done differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment